cvhunter.hu logo
Ingyenes hirdetésfeladás
Főoldal          Állások          Munkaadóknak
Álláskeresőknek:           Állásértesítő         
Bejelentkezés          Regisztráció

Angolul beszélő óvodapedagógus



Little Star Óvoda
Feltöltve:2020.02.25. 13:00:14
:Lejárt
Hirdetés azonosító:4504

We are looking for kindergarten teachers and teacher helpers in our English-Hungarian International Kindergarten, in Budaörs. This is a little town exactly next to Budapest in Buda side. 

 We are teaching the kids 80% of the day in English and in the rest 20% we use the Hungarian language.

 Our teachers came from all around the World. Our kindergarten is a private kindergarten.

Our education program is very special, we are using different parts of the American, Asian and Europian teaching systems. We are teaching the English language in a way that the kids will feel comfortable using the language in their future.

 We are mostly looking for non smoker, creative, energetic people who can be part of our lively group.

 We would be very happy if you worked with us.

 If you think that you are suitable for this job please send  your CV with your photo(s) and your contact data (phone, skype, etc.). We will contact you as soon as possible if we think that you are suitable for the work.

 Please send your CV to the following e-mail adress: info@littlestarovi.hu

Our phone number  : +36-20/333-99-11

 

Kategória:

Oktatás / Tudomány

Munkavégzés helye:

Budapest

Idegen nyelvtudás: Angol
Nyelvtudás szintje: Középfok
Foglalkoztatás módja: Alkalmazott
Beosztás: Specialista
Releváns munkatapasztalat: 2 év
Minimális képzettség: Főiskolai végzettség
Vezetői engedély nem
Minimum fizetés: 250


Állás mentése

Néhány hasonló állás a Oktatás / Tudomány kategóriában

Logopédus, matematika tanár (4643)
Informatikatanár és rendszergazda (4631)
Tanító - pedagógus (4572)
Még több állás


Powered by Curriculum Vitae Hunter Hungary © 2011