cvhunter.hu logo
Ingyenes hirdetésfeladás
Főoldal          Állások          Munkaadóknak
Álláskeresőknek:           Állásértesítő         
Bejelentkezés          Regisztráció

Képzés / Oktatás állások

Angolul beszélő óvodapedagógus
We are looking for kindergarten teachers and teacher helpers in our English-Hungarian International Kindergarten, in Budaörs. This is a little town exactly next to Budapest in Buda side. We are teaching the kids 80% of the day in English and in the rest 20% we use the Hungarian language. Our ...





Powered by Curriculum Vitae Hunter Hungary © 2011